Monday, October 29, 2007

Release Date

The latest on the release date for “Pickup Lines from a Pickup Truck” is this Thursday, November 1st at www.RedRosePublishing.com. I finished the final edits recently and have seen a copy of the eBook in Adobe format – it was pretty exciting for me. It had Copyrights and ISBN numbers, which for a bibliophile like me, is pretty big. The book is only $1.99 and downloading it is hassle free – I have done it myself. I think it is sort of cute and funny and I hope you like it.

I am thinking about having a contest. My thought is to give away a copy of my next book; “A Slice of Life” which I think will be out in December. I was thinking of maybe having readers tell me their favorite part of “Pickup Lines from a Pickup Truck” and then choosing a winner from the responses. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to contact me either by responding here or by sending me an email.

I hope you check out RedRosePublishing.com and consider buying “Pickup Lines From a Pickup Truck.” Let me know.

Spike

No comments: