Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Two Days to Release

The cover for the book that Cara Preston and I wrote is on the coming soon page for Red Rose Publishing – that is pretty exciting. It is mislabeled as Erotic Romance, but, small issues for small minds.

I spoke with Cara tonight – we are both excited about the release, and proud of the book. It was a great experience writing the book together and a lot of fun having it edited by Rene Lyons. She did a great job, and did the cover art too.

I bought the SpikeFremont.com domain recently and am working on the website. It should be up in a rudimentary fashion by Sunday. Things are fun right now.

The book by Cara and me is pretty fun. I hope you buy it.

Spike

1 comment:

Phyllis Johnson said...

Yes, I'm excited about the book too. This is Cara Preston... Spike and I were on the Red Rose chat tonight. I think there was a lot of interest in our book. This is so cool.