Friday, November 2, 2007

Post Release Stress Syndrome

So the chat last night was fun. We had about 15-20 people total, not all at the same time. Now the hard part starts – promoting. I don’t think EBooks sell a lot, maybe 100 is a big number, but it seems like free advertising to me, an opportunity to promote myself and develop some sort of presence. We’ll see what happens.

It’s Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend! I have a few things to do around the house, but I want to get started on my next project. I am going to write another romance. I have characters in mind and a semblance of plot, but I need to flesh it out and get writing. I am anxious to apply all the things I have learned from going through this process.

I also need to get with Rene on cover art for “A Slice of Life.” We finished the editing – just need final line edits, then cover art and then it is ready. It may go November 15th, but more likely December 1st.

Keep writing.

Spike

No comments: